Candidates applying for the PPC Manager position must have experience managing advertising on Amazon.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the following areas:
- Managing complex pay-per-click and display advertising campaigns with thousands of targeting options per account.
- Working in a collaborative team culture.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Identifying opportunities for clients’ growth and new services for existing markets.
- Ability to provide high-level summaries and efficiently present in-depth analysis.
Candidates must quickly become comfortable articulating the value of SellerExa to clients and
prospects by representing our company’s services while maintaining a deep client focus. A lifelong
learner with a strong drive for results is essential.
Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with Pay Per Click advertising (Amazon Advertising, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads)
- 1+ years of experience with Amazon Advertising
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work well independently and be self-motivated
- Excellent analytical, oral, and written communication
- Attention to detail while also having the ability to handle multiple priorities
- 6 PM-2 AM Monday-Friday.
- Valencia, Lahore, Pakistan.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market Competitive Salary + Commission
- 6 Paid Holidays (Annually)
- Advance salary (Need based)
- Annual Increments
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Sporadic training opportunities
- Employee Training and Development
- Team and company- wide dinners
- Friendly Environment